In order to make your Disney experience special and memorable, going on a Disney VIP tour is a great way to do that. A knowledgeable cast member will be there for you to guide you around the whole park and telling you all the tips and tricks, or secrets of the park. You and your family will be able to share your Disney wishes with your guide who will help you find a way to make your day special with all of them. For instance, if you want to ride Space Mountain more than once, they would try their best to make it occur.
Disney VIP tour is a bit costly but you don’t need to be afraid of that. You need to think of it relative to one person. In this tour, ten people are permitted to go along with you. This implies that one can bring a whole other family along with his own reducing the expenses in half. It is the only tour at the Disneyland Resort.
Perks of going on Disney VIP Tour:
- With this special tour, you will journey around thirty attractions shows and character experiences. Hence, you’ll be having the opportunity of hitting up all your favorite lines with a little pause.
- This tour won’t let you sit for long hours in the sun waiting for the parade or enjoy the fireworks show. Rather, with the VIP tour, your seat will be reserved for you to view the parades and the evening performances. So no waiting in the sun, and no sore backs, you just need to go there and enjoy the show.
- Disney VIP tour allows you to have all the Disney Photo-passes that can be downloaded to your computer or your cellphone.
- Without Disney guides, your fun is not complete. They are absolute fun to be with. They tell you all the fun facts that you won’t be known before regarding the rides and the park itself, as the Mad Tea Party comprises of the orange and purple teacups which are the fastest spinners.
Kinds of VIP tours:
There are different types of VIP tours present all giving you unique experiences in the Disney World.
- Private VIP Tour
This costs $425-625 per hour plus admission. It gives a private conveyance from your resort to the park, and also park to park. This is simply amazing.
- Pre-packaged Disney VIP Tour
This will save you a bit of money but still give you the marvelous VIP experience.
- The Classic VIP Tour
It costs $249 per person along with the admission fees. It will let you enjoy many rides like Dumbo the Flying Elephant, It’s a small world, Jungle Cruise, Mad Tea Party, Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, and many more.
- Night of Adventure VIP Tour
Nighttime is best for checking out the Animal Kingdom. This VIP tour is a fantastic fit for this purpose. You will get to experience many rides like Expedition Everest, Avatar flight of passage, and many more. With all of this, you will definitely be going to enjoy the Disney VIP Tour.